Great for… Being uniquely you – each Hat will have its own DNA
Added bonus it will age gracefully, softening around the edges
Most surprising feature? All stitches are ‘lock-stitched’. If one stitch breaks, the rest remain intact
Best mood to wear it? At one with the environment
- Guaranteed for life not to wear out
- Insured against loss for 2 years - all perils; 50% deductible
- Excellent sun protection, rated UPF 50+ , the maximum rating
- Repels rain, floats and ties on in the wind
- Made in Canada
- Brim size: Front and back 3 ¼”; Sides 2 ¼”
- Weighs 3.9 ounces / 111 grams
- Fabric is a blend of recycled yarns – 29% hemp; 28% organic cotton; 36% polyester; 7 % rayon.
- Fabrics of all Tilley Hats are certified to block 98% of harmful UVA/UVB radiation and deliver an ultraviolet factor (UPF) of 50+, the maximum rating.
- Although our Hats block 98% of UV rays, some rays COULD enter through the 3/4" mesh.
- Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it and possibly rot it.