The Laksen Dorset Tweed Shooting Vest is a stylish yet practical with two large front pockets. Made from 100% Pure new Scottish wool tweed, it is Teflon coated to help repel water and dirt stains. Available as part of the Dorset collection, it is perfect as part of a layered solutions for a day's shooting worn underneath the shooting coat or can be worn on it's own on warmer days.
- Teflon coated to protect against water and dirt stains
- Made from 100% Pure new Scottish wool tweed that is soft and hardwearing
- Four large front buttons for an authentic look
- Reinforced with Amaretta shoulder pads for a long wearing fabric that offers protection for your weapon.
- Soft green tweed with hairline red over check
- Looks great worn as a layer under the Dorset Shooting Coat or on its own on warmer days