Fenix UC35 V2.0 rechargeable flashlight is at the cutting edge of the performance curve, offering 1000 lumens of brilliant light and an impressive 266 metre beam from super compact dimensions. Supplied with a high capacity (3500 mAh) Li-ion 18650 battery this premium Fenix Torch is rechargeable via micro USB (USB cable supplied) and is waterproof rated to 2 metres depth. Fenix are so thorough in their demand for quality and long lasting performance that the charging socket itself is waterproof even with its protective cover removed! Operationally, a side switch on the head of the torch offers output selection whilst a tactical tail switch delivers both momentary and constant-on functions.
UC35 V2.0's stainless steel side switch controls six outputs including strobe mode to cover a wide variety of uses and incorporates Led's for charging, charged and low battery indications. New to this upgraded model is an ultra-low 1 lumen moonlight mode which can supply light for an incredible 800 hours (33 days!) on a single charge. The included 18650 battery is replaceable with a spare (not supplied) to keep you going as long as you need (Check out our micro USB 18650 rechargeable batteries in the power section for batteries that can be recharged outside the torch without the need for a separate charger) Charge time of the supplied battery from empty is around 3.5 hours and 2 x CR123 non rechargeable batteries can be used in an emergency or long term prep kit.
Fenix UC35 V2.0 other features:
* Battery level indication on boot up
* Digitally regulated - maintains constant brightness
* Tactical tail switch for both momentary and constant activation
* Quick access strobe (hold side switch for 0.5 seconds)
* Mode memory - switches on at your last brightness setting
* Overheat protection steps output down at 60c
* Impressive run times at each brightness setting (see graph below, figures are ANSI with step downs to 10% output)