The Fenix TK12 flashlight drives output to 450 lumens and features our exclusive Tactical Tap switch which provies instant access to momentary-on, constant-on, and output selection. Knurled for easy grip and suitable for rail mounting, the grip ring-equipped TK12 excels in demanding situations.
- Powered by 2xCR123A or 1x18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Cree XP-G2(R5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 3 brightness levels
High - 450 Lumens - 2 hrs.
Mid - 130 Lumens - 7 hr.
Low - 15 Lumens - 65 hr.
- Maximum distance:250 meters
- A full range of tactical accessories (Red, Gree, and Blue Filters, Rail Mount, and Pressure Switch)
- Slightly recessed switch to prevent accidental activation, with the ability to tail stand
- Low-energy warning function
- Reverse polarity protected guards against improper battery installation
- Tactcial tail switch with momentary-on function
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughended ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard (underwater to 2 meters for 30 minutes)
- Dimensions: Length: 130mm; Body Diameter: 25.4mm; Head Diameter: 34mm
- Weight: 114 grams (excluding batteries)
- Includes: Lanyard, Holster, Spare O-ring