CCI has been a leader in rimfire ammunition for 50 years and offers products ideal for the plinker, hunter, and target shooter. Available with a variety of bullets including the TNT® and V-Max® for a flat trajectory with incredible expansion on impact, as well as traditional lead, copper-plated, and hollow point configurations. CCI also offers loads for shooters of older or semi-obsolete rounds, including CB rounds, 22 Short, 22 Long, and 22 WRF.
Sometimes you need to control varmints close to population centers. Their Subsonic Hollow Point goes pop instead of producing the attention-getting crack of supersonic 22 LR varmint loads. A special bullet provides excellent expansion at modest velocity.
Features & Benefits:
- Special 40 grain lead hollow point nose at 1050 ft/sec
- Trajectory matches most target loads to 50 yards
- Large HP cavity for reliable expansion at sub-sonic velocity without fragmentation
- Quieter than high-speed 22 LR hollow point loads
- Clean-burning propellants keep actions cleaner
- Sure-fire CCI priming
- Reusable plastic box with dispenser lid
Quantity Rates: x500 £55 - x1000 £106
Muzzle Velocity: 1050 fps.